VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL GROWTH
The Vice President, Global Growth leads the team focused on generating and capturing orders in our core UAS defense market and develops the enterprise strategy. This role reports directly to the CEO and is a key member of the Executive Leadership Team. Associated roles include the marketing and proposal development required to support these primary duties. This role is expected to evaluate current markets and develop new adjacent market opportunities aligned to strategy. This work requires identification and development of key customer relationships and strong partnerships to deliver customer solutions, and drive capture activities aligned to our strategic objectives.
Key activities include, but not limited to:
- Utilize DoD, USG, International defense market and customer knowledge to forecast and capture future growth, identify capabilities, both internationally and domestically
- Identify, qualify, develop, and maintain customer relationships to enable continued revenue growth
- Lead the development, qualification, capture planning and execution of new business opportunities
- Engage regularly with key customers to shape requirements and introduce capabilities
- Performs analyses of new or improved product opportunities and/or business models, and coordinates with internal departments in identifying and implementing business development projects
- Partner with Insitu leadership team to align customer needs and capture strategy with current and future capabilities and resources
- Partner with senior level leadership to develop, communicate and gain understanding and support of our growth strategy
- Successfully execute work in a complex environment with high-stake consequences with every decision
- Manage department budgets, staffing, priorities, and execute on other day to day management activities
- Ensure diverse and engaged workforce
- Demonstrated senior leadership experience in managing Business Development and Strategy for a medium or a large size organization focused on the DoD market and experience with rapid pace of innovation and new product introduction.
- 15+ years of experience in strategic leadership, sales and business development, Product Management and/or Program Management with a minimum of 7+ years of experience in managing business development as a senior executive
- Experience working in DoD environment and in highly competitive marketplace
- Experience working with a global set of customers and market
- Visionary and agile business leader who demonstrates strong executive presence, influencing skills, and sense of urgency
- Systematic problem solver who demonstrates the ability to leverage analytical insights to drive innovative solutions
- Experience leading groups of cross functional personnel with complex objectives, and strong ability to inspire and coach teams for success
- Operational or program management background in defense manned and unmanned aviation.
- Experience with USG defense market capture (FAR 15)
- Bachelors degree required
- Master's degree in a related field highly desired