Assembly Technician 2
Lionbridge Corvallis, Oregon
assembly technician team learning assembly safety training technical growth cloud r&d technician ink
March 22, 2023
Employment Type: Regular FT Hourly
Work Location: Corvallis, Oregon
Position Title: Assembly Technician 2
Requisition ID#: 53447
Interested in exciting new technologies? Looking for a great career in a growing industry with a noble purpose but don't know where to begin? Ever wonder how something like an ink cartridge is made? Does 3D printing sound exciting to you? Ever wonder what they do in Quality Assurance.
These might be the opportunities you've been looking for!
Lionbridge is seeking Assemblers to join our experienced team on-site in Corvallis, OR. In these roles, you will be a resource for operation and maintenance of a wide variety of products, technology systems and other related equipment sets, with an emphasis on safety. No experience is necessary, and you will receive full on-the-job (OTJ) training!
What you will do as an Assembly Tech
- Read and understand all documentations related to tools.
- Execute Engineering and production builds per instructions.
- Perform the set up and verification of equipment and process.
- Responsible for reporting any equipment issues to leads and/ or supervisors.
- Follow security, safety, and quality procedures for all work performed.
- Keep track of daily goals, outs and yield percentages per assigned area.
- Be responsible for entering data into the incident report system.
- Execute first level of troubleshooting of process, product or tooling problem.
- Demonstrate ability to train others and work in a team environment.
- Able to understand and maintain inspection parameters.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- A high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Technical experience in R&D, product test development or manufacturing environments. Preferred, but not necessary.
- The ability to focus and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- A team-oriented attitude with a strong desire to learn.
- An eagerness to work with the organization to support experimental and new product development.
- Effective written/verbal communication and analytical skills.
- A desire to work in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- A strong grasp of the Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, OneNote, MS Outlook Exchange etc.).
In Return You Can Expect
- Training on State-of-the-Art technologies in a New-Age field that strives to make consistent innovations in medical devices, technology development and other high-importance segments.
- A team environment that fosters your strengths and provides direct paths to individual and professional growth.
- Learning opportunities around each corner.
- We at Lionbridge encourage individual growth and continuous learning. We also acknowledge individual and group achievements through employee recognition awards, team celebrations, and other various methods including employee e-learning opportunities.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.
Report this job