Environmental Health Safety Specialist
We are seeking an EHS Specialist to join our on-site team. This person will apply and develop knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
What You Will Do
- Oversight of complex operations, EHS processes, and systems (Green Sticker Process, Equipment Startup, and approval process).
- Report out of appropriate metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement.
- Accountability for ensuring monthly, quarterly, and annual inspections and PM’s are getting completed.
- Chemical Emergency Response Team member and assist with Emergency Events and incidents.
- Ability to clearly communicate changes and observations (written and verbal)
- Provides visibility to EHS issues and escalates as needed.
- Demonstrated experience working in a R&D environment.
- Proven leadership.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Requires a minimum of a BA degree in EHS.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of EHS Compliance and Regulations with regards to Semiconductor Fabs and R&D environments. Chemical Safety, Electrical Safety, Robotic Safety, BioSafety, Combustible Dust Safety, LOTO, Equipment Safety, Confined Space, Forklift Safety, Inspections, SDS understanding, leadership of volunteer area safety coordinators, biosafety level lab experience, injury/illness investigation, spill response.
- Desired combustible dust hazard knowledge, Stormwater Permitting, Chemical Hygiene Plan, Audi
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, fosters teamwork, and promotes a positive work environment.
- Analysis, interpretation, and communication of technical data.
- Demonstrated strong trouble shooting skills.
- Effective written/verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Able to network and develop rapid response paths for critical issue resolution.
In Return You Can Expect
- We at Lionbridge encourage individual growth and continuous learning. We also acknowledge individual and group achievements through employee recognition awards, team celebrations, and other various methods including employee e-learning opportunities.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.