Lionbridge Corvallis, Oregon
test technician test data engineering procedures management technical learning cloud technician tech ral
March 16, 2023
Employment Type: Regular FT Hourly
Work Location: Corvallis, Oregon
Position Title: Test Technician
Requisition ID#: 53388
This Tech ll position in the RAL lab is to perform testing, printing, and data collection for engineering customers.
What you will do
- Required to follow all specific test guidelines and procedures.
- Assist with process and product characterization and establish process controls and equipment operating conditions.
- Analyze test results with predetermined parameters.
- Collect and report data using specific spreadsheets and applicable databases.
- Maintain department logs, records, metrics, and procedures.
To be successful you must have
- Must be computer literate with intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to operate complex test equipment and prioritize workflow according to test or engineering guidelines.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work with others.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Relevant job experience in a lab or document-controlled environment.
- High School, GED or Equivalent.
- Technical education or training preferred.
In Return You Can Expect
- We at Lionbridge encourage individual growth and continuous learning. We also acknowledge individual and group achievements through employee recognition awards, team celebrations, and other various methods including employee e-learning opportunities.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.
Report this job